Your usual reliable partner even in the corona pandemic

The currently dominant corona pandemic has also led to some changes at U. Günther GmbH.

Due to our already almost digital way of working, 80% of our workforce work in the home office – did you notice? In addition to video calls, a mask requirement for the remaining 20% at the workplace and new office spaces in order to be able to maintain the minimum distance, everything stayed the same and we continue to deliver on time and on time.

If you have any further questions about how we are dealing with the corona situation and what it means for our production, please contact us directly.